Motor Movers are now available from as little as £695 fitted, this comes with a two year warranty. For any other movers, please enquire by either email or phone or via our contact us page.
Different movers are available and we currently have 7 motor movers in stock at huge discount so don’t miss out.
Reich Easydriver Pro
The easydriver pro SINGLE AXLE is available in two versions: the pro 1.8 and the pro 2.3. These are suitable for single axle caravans up to 1,800 kg and 2,300 kg respectively.
The easydriver pro TWIN is available in two versions: the pro 2.8 and the pro 3.1. These are suitable for single axle caravans up to 2,800 kg and 3,100 kg respectively.
The new easydriver range has addressed the problem of long term corrosion with a special mix of new materials. The rollers have an innovative surface to improve tyre contact and the electronic engagement is quick and simple and uses high performance slide bearings.
Reich Easydriver Basic
The easydriver basic is the latest no-frills caravan mover from Reich. Good German engineering offering reliable and powerful control of your caravan. The easydriver basic is available in two versions: the basic 1.8 and the basic 2.3. These are suitable for single axle caravans up to 1,800 kg and 2,300 kg respectively. The easydriver basic offers millimetre precision control via the smart new remote.
The new easydriver range has addressed the problem of long term corrosion with a special mix of new materials. Roller engagement on this model is via a hand lever or cordless screwdriver/drill. Cross actuation is standard, engaging both rollers from one side.
Made in Germany by Reich and has a full 5 year warranty
The Powrtouch Evolution Caravan Mover
The Powrtouch Evolution is a next generation caravan mover and has been designed and developed in the UK. The all new caravan mover system makes extensive use of lightweight alloy materials and an ultra efficient gearbox, this combined with a new state of the art ‘four-pole’ electric drive motor giving it significantly increased power to the drive rollers, making it the lightest and most powerful caravan mover available. The innovative dynamic roller location mechanism moves the rollers smoothly and directly on to the tyres, improving grip and driving power by eliminating roller slippage. This innovative new movement design also significantly improves the performance and reliability of automatic operation (Powractuation) of the drive rollers to the tyres.
Powrtouch Evolution single axle caravan mover
This model will fit all European manufactured single axle caravans, and with the new lightweight and compact design, this caravan mover will also now fit all the range of smaller caravans and trailer tents without the need for any extra fitting or chassis modifications. With its exceptional power and improved traction it will drive any single axle caravan or trailer (regardless of its weight) up slopes in excess of 1 in 4 (25%).
Powrtouch Evolution standard twin: (two wheel drive)
This caravan mover will drive any twin axle up a minimum slope of 1 in 4; it now makes no difference whether the unit is fitted on the front wheels or behind the rear wheels because it will give the same performance. Your decision on which twin axle caravan mover to purchase is now down to your space/manoeuvrability requirements. i.e. If only gentle turns in a reasonable space are required then this mover will prove highly satisfactory.
Powrtouch evolution all wheel drive: (drives all four wheels of a twin axle caravan)
With the addition of a further two driving wheels this feature makes the Powrtouch Evolution ‘All Wheel Drive’ the ultimate caravan mover system for the highest possible manoeuvrability of a twin axle caravan: this is a MUST for those tight turns in limited space.
Powrtouch Evolution Features
- Still the only caravan mover company to offer our industry renowned and totally unique, free of charge, 5 year parts and labour ‘no quibble’ guarantee!
- Don’t just take our word for it, speak to over 90% of the UK’s most respected dealers, that choose to promote and recommend the Powrtouch brand.
Move Control Compact
The unique features of the MoveControl series are combined in the innovative “Compact” model with its rather small size and extremely low height. Nevertheless, its broad, big diameter rollers as well as the very powerful drive motor make for a lot of fun while maneuvering your caravan. All functions such as On/Off, automatic pivoting in and out of position, and the maneuvering sequences will be safely controlled by the remote. The Compact may be used in many applications – even for smaller caravans and caravans with a low ride height. Like all other models of the MoveControl series, the Compact offers a mature safety concept, e.g. safe stop on steep inclines or an electronic overload disconnect feature.
All functions are simply executed via the remote control including on/off, docking/undocking, engaging/disengaging rollers, and all manoeuvring procedures.
The Compact Single only weighs about 35 kg and is suitable for small caravans and caravans with a reduced ground clearance.
Move Control Compact Features:
- Electric actuation is standard, allowing the motor mover rollers to be engaged using the remote control.
- Suitable for most types of chassis. MoveControl Compact just clamps onto the chassis – no drilling or welding is required.
- The unit does not affect the operation of the shock absorbers and can be fitted behind or in front of the wheels.
- Direct drive of the large, long friction rollers, no delicate power transmission over gear wheels or chains.
- When changing caravans, the Move Control Compact can be easily transferred.
- SOFTSTART and SOFTSTOP electronics facilitate precise movement and greater control on any ground – millimetre by millimetre – as well as quick and easy hitching and unhitching your caravan.
- The new electronic control is minimizies the chassis stress, to protect the caravan structure. It will stop your caravan, even on a slope.
- Hitching your caravan was never so easy.
- Move your caravan around any corner and to any site – effortlessly by remote control. At the touch of button you can single handedly move your caravan in any direction.
Move Control Ecoline
The new Move Control EcoLine caravan motor mover delivers all the advanced features Reich is famous for in a compact lightweight design. The EcoLine offers extremely low height and a very low weight.
Don’t let the size of the Ecoline decieve you, the EcoLine delivers a powerful punch. The caravan wheels are drive via wide, large diameter rollers that efficiently transfer the power.
Like all Reich models the EcoLine is controlled by a simple to understand remote, the functions including on/off, engaging/disengaging rollers, and all manoeuvring procedures.
The Reich EcoLine weighs in around 35 kg and is perfect for single axle caravans or caravans with a low ground clearance.
Move Control Compact Features:
- Fits most types of chassis. MoveControl EcoLine clamps onto the chassis – no drilling or welding required.
- The EcoLine does not interfere with the operation of the shock absorbers and may be fitted behind or in front of the wheels.
- The EcoLine uses a direct drive, no gear wheels or chains to go wrong.
- Electric actuation is standard, allowing the rollers to be engaged using the remote control.
- Long term investment: When changing caravans, the MoveControl EcoLine can be easily transferred.
- SOFTSTART and SOFTSTOP electronics enables precise movement and greater control over any ground – millimetre by millimetre – as well as quick and easy hitching and unhitching.
- The sophisticated electronic control minimizies the chassis stress
- The EcoLine will stop your caravan, even on a slope.
Move Control EcoEasy
Reich introduce the new Superlight EcoEasy. The Reich EcoEasy uses state-of-the-art technology to deliver a very light (approx 32 kg), but powerful mover. The compact design allows for a very shallow fitting depth.
The EcoEasy makes for highly accurate and smooth manoeuvring with its Softstart and Softstop feature. Reich’s Safety Control functions allows safe stopping on inclines and protects the mover from overloads. The EcoEasy uses Aluminium rollers and has a galvanised steel body.
Made in Germany by Reich and has a full 5 year warranty
MoveControl EcoEasy Features:
- Very powerful lightweight system
- State-of-the-art technology
- SOFTSTART and SOFTSTOP for highly accurate smooth manoeuvring and jolt free start up on almost every surface
- SAFETY CONTROL function makes for a safe stop on inclines, automatically protecting your caravan and manoeuvring device from overload.
- Aluminium drive rollers
- Cross actuation as standard
- The smoothest drive concept for tyres and battery
- Galvanised steel frame
- Compact design – shallow fitting depth
Move Control Economy Light
The Reich Move Control Economy Light caravan mover is designed and Made in Germany with the budget conscious caravan owner in mind.
However, “budget” does not mean that you have to sacrafice quality. This mover is built to Reich’s exacting standards.
The Reich Move Control Economy Light will fit most single axle caravans. The larger rollers give great traction even under really wet conditions. The simple remote control, directs the caravan into any position. Rotate the caravan through 360 degrees and Soft start/stop feature means precision manoeuvring.
The Economy Light is also available in a 4 motor configuration for driving twin axle caravans up to 2,500 kg on the flat.
If you are looking for a cheap caravan mover but don’t want to sacrefice quality, then the Economy Light model should be at the top of your list.
Move Control Economy Light Features:
- Motor and gearbox are positioned inside the chassis, not in spray area of the wheels.
- Long rollers – the grooved area covers the complete tread on any tyre for better traction in wet conditions.
- Steel parts are powder coated for longer life
- Will fit most single axle caravans (with or without shock absorbers).
- Fitting brackets available for non standard chassis and to accommodate spare wheel carrier and jacking points.
- The Move Control Economy Light can be fitted in front or behind the wheels.
- Easily transfered to a new caravan.
- Designed to ISO 9001:2000 CE/TUV approved.
- 2 Year warranty.